All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated collection of decorative Victorian patterns and motifs - patterns, motifs, borders and frames. These classic designs can be used by craftspeople, artists, needleworkers and all those interested in creating their own original ideas and projects.
- Author BiographyElaine Hill is a professional illustrator and she has worked on a variety of publications, including cookery and children's titles. She uses pencil, gouache nad watercolour to create beautiful stylized, decorative and highly detailed illustrations. Elaine also works as a jewellery designer/maker and until moving into Kent lectured in jewellery making, art and design in the Midlands. She has two children, a son and daughter, and now lives in Kent with her husband.
- Author(s)Elaine Hill
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2002
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDesign Source Book
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations
- Weight187 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.