All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompelling pictorial archive of 264 vintage photographs, selected from rare tintypes and other authentic materials (1850s-1910), depict little girls in their mothers' hats and clothes, sisters wearing identical plaid dresses and button boots, a young man in an everyday suit and bowler hat, a boy dressed in Little Lord Fauntleroy style, and scores of other.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Fashion and Costumes
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width213 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byKristina Harris
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.