All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionVictors & Victims unveils the truth that people who find success and joy in life are those who kw who they are and give it, versus those who kw what they want and take it. Success in life comes in many different forms. Profitable careers and businesses come to mind, but what about happy marriages, well-raised kids, loyal friendships? Success, matter what its form, has the same foundations. Mastering them means mastering life. We all have different core passions. Some cry for freedom, some for security; some dwell on the past and some on the future. Our core passions dictate how we communicate and what messages and beliefs we listen to and follow. When you understand your own core passions as well as those of the people around you, you can communicate successfully and form powerful relationships filled with joy and promise. And how you understand yourself, God, and your passions will determine whether you live your life as a victim (always wanting and taking more), or a victor (joyously giving more, thus receiving more). In this book, Ken Harrison draws from his powerful experiences fighting violent criminals as a police officer in Los Angeles, running and selling international companies, and his 24-year marriage to his high school sweetheart in order to give the keys to turning ambition into success.
- Author BiographyKen Harrison started his career as a Los Angeles police officer in the infamous 77th Division of South-Central Los Angeles, better known as Watts or Compton. There he received numerous commendations and awards. After leaving the LAPD in the 1990s, Ken went into business where he took over a company with five offices and fifty employees and expanded it into twenty-eight offices with over 250 employees in less than six years. In 2006, Ken sold his company, PGP Valuation, to the second largest commercial real estate firm in the world, continuing to run the U.S. company and chairing the global operation. During the Great Recession, as other companies decreased their work forces or closed their doors, Ken's company doubled revenues and tripled profits by staying diligently focused on the concepts contained in this book. Under Ken's leadership, Colliers International Valuation became the biggest commercial real estate valuation company in the world. Ken has spoken on diverse areas of leadership to tens of thousands of people throughout the world. Ken, his wife, Elliette, and their three children make their home in Beaver Creek, Colorado.
- Author(s)K. R. Harrison
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Publishers
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.