All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA person-centred resource essential for Australian students This textbook is designed to support students in diploma and degree level mental health nursing courses. Reader-friendly and concise, it promotes skilled engagement, collaborative assessment and care planning, as well as emphasising the need for self-awareness and effective communication. Written in collaboration with accomplished nurse educators and practitioners, Mental Health Nursing delivers a complete framework to prepare nurses for working in mental health. Australian practice is at the core of the text and it includes a special focus on gerontological issues. Key Features: - Therapeutic Communication dialogues give examples of patient behaviours and effective nursing responses. - Australian best practice is emphasised throughout, with demographic, institutional, legislative and cultural references. - Drug Alerts highlight essential points about psychotropic drugs. - Nursing Care Plans provide treatment plans with guidance on assessment, outcomes and implementation. - Patient/Family Education boxes provide information that helps strengthen students roles as educators.
- Author(s)Jennifer Evans,Peter Brown
- PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBroadway, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Weight1198 g
- Edition StatementAustralian and New Zealand ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.