All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionAppendices 133 A Mathematical Results 133 A.1 Singularities of the Displacement Error Covariance Matrix 133 A.2 A Class of Matrices and their Eigenvalues 134 A.3 Inverse of the Power Spectral Density Matrix 134 A.4 Power Spectral Density of a Frame 136 Glossary 137 References 141 Index 159 Preface This book aims to capture recent advances in motion compensation for - ficient video compression. It investigates linearly combined motion comp- sated signals and generalizes the well kwn superposition for bidirectional prediction in B-pictures. The number of superimposed signals and the sel- tion of reference pictures will be important aspects of the discussion. The application oriented part of the book employs this concept to the well kwn ITU-T Recommendation H.263 and continues with the improvements by superimposed motion-compensated signals for the emerging ITU-T R- ommendation H.264 and ISO/IEC MPEG-4 (Part 10). In addition, it discusses a new approach for wavelet-based video coding. This techlogy is currently investigated by MPEG to develop a new video compression standard for the mid-term future.
- Author(s)Bernd Girod,Markus Flierl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/02/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 760
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight950 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.