All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly visual, example-led introduction to the video game industry, its context and practitioners. Video Games explores the industry's diversity and breadth through its online communities and changing demographics, branding and intellectual property, and handheld and mobile culture. Bossom and Dunning offer insights into the creative processes involved in making games, the global business behind the big budget productions, console and online markets, as well as web and app gaming. With 19 interviews exploring the diversity of roles and different perspectives on the game industry you'll enjoy learning from a range of international practitioners.
- Author BiographyAndy Bossom, Course Leader, BA (Hons) Computer Game Arts, University for the Creative Arts, Farnham, UK Ben Dunning, Lecturer, BA (Hons) Graphic Design at Ravensbourne and BA (Hons) Digital Arts at Kingston College, UK.
- Author(s)Andy Bossom,Ben Dunning
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCreative Careers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Note200 color illus
- Weight797 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.