All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn our media-saturated world, the line between reality and fiction has grown thinner and more confusing. With sharp, clear prose and an insider's view of the media, Petrick's stories take us into a hall of mirrors where men and women struggle to understand themselves and their relationships with one ather. In a climate defined by images, does love stand a chance when one is certain what is real? In the title story, an accomplished skydiver goes airborne with a video camera to capture the love of his life, but a small oversight upends his best intentions. In Sins of the Father, a man arriving in Huntsville, Texas, to commute his son's death sentence clashes with a documentary producer intent on chasing the story to its bitter end. In Telling Time, a corporate video producer, conflicted by his own immoral conduct, learns that sometimes the absolute truth is the most effective lie.
- Author(s)William Petrick
- PublisherPearhouse Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearhouse Press
- Weight204 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.