All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the filmography. There are 137 Vietnamese films t before ted in the literature. The French coverage is of course comprehensive. As for the U.S., the so-called covert Vietnam films (Soldier Blue, Little Big Man, etc.) that treat the war in an indirect or allegorical way are covered in addition to the mainstream movies. Each entry includes title, alternate titles, year of release, country, studio, credits (director, producer, screenplay, editor, music, cast), availability on video, major themes, plot sypses, and critical commentary on the film and its relevance to Vietnam. The cooperation of the Office of the General Secretary of the Vietnamese Filmmakers' Association and the Vietnamese material from the years 1959 through 1989.
- Author BiographyJean-Jacques Malo studied at the Universite de Nantes, France and Birmingham University, England. He taught at the University of Wales in Cardiff, and the University of Washington in Seattle and has been teaching at the IUT de l'Universite de Nantes since 2001. His research on Vietnam encompasses films as well as published translations of Vietnam War poetry into French. Tony Williams is an associate professor of cinema studies at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width7 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJean-Jacques Malo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.