CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at Vietnamese, and examines where it is spoken, who speaks it, what alphabet the language is written in, and other interesting facts. The book also includes introductions on how to say key phrases in Vietnamese, such as how to say hello and goodbye, or talk about your home, school, and family. A pronunciation guide at the back of the book explains how to prounce the Vietnamese words used throughout the book.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Guillain worked as a bookseller, an English teacher and an editor before becoming an author. She has written more than 100 books, both fiction and non-fiction. She always wanted to be a writer and her top tip is to read as much as you can.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2012
- LanguageMultiple languages
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Languages of the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.