All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.28Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when your client has been investigated on Dateline NBC for running Bait & Switch ads-and you're asked to write the next ad? Should you attempt to go drink-for-drink with a 275 lb. prospective boss right after your job interview? Why is so much advertising condescending and ineffective, but more pervasive than ever? In this selection of columns that originally appeared on TalentZoo.com, copywriter Dan Goldgeier examines the ups, downs, and idiosyncrasies of the advertising industry. It's t Mad Men, but it's madness.
- Author BiographyDan Goldgeier is a Seattle-based advertising copywriter with over 10 years of experience working at ad agencies across the U.S. Since 2002, Dan has been a regular columnist on Talent Zoo, a web-based jobs and information site for the marketing and media industries. In addition, he is a contributing writer to AdPulp.com, a leading blog covering advertising and marketing.
- Author(s)Dan Goldgeier
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.