Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen John Vigilia, a writer and stunt pilot, travels to Europe to explore the truth behind a story he's been told about a young boy who flew as Lindbergh's secret copilot on his trans-Atlantic flight, he finds himself in the middle of international intrigue. While investigating the story, John realizes he is being followed, and someone has even tried to kill him. Has he discovered the conspiracy of the century, or is it just an old man's hoax? After tracing Ariel Angelucci through Ireland, Rome, Como, and Munich, Vigilia finally finds him in Switzerland. Angelucci reveals that he did indeed fly with Lindbergh. Not sure if he believes the story, John takes the man for a flight in a biplane to discover if he really kws how to fly. The old man wants to perform some stunts, but suffers a heart attack at the top of a loop, jamming the controls and causing the aircraft to crash. When John Vigilia regains consciousness in a private clinic on an island in Lago Maggiore, he realizes he is being kept prisoner because of what he kws.
- Author BiographyStephen Poleskie is an artist and writer. His writing has appeared in journals in the United States and abroad, and he has been nominated for a Pushcart Prize. He has also been a champion aerobatic pilot. Poleskie and his wife live in Ithaca, New York. Visit him online at www.stephenpoleskie.com.
- Author(s)Stephen Poleskie
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight663 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.