All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains recipes from the Viking period using ingredients that children can replicate today. The recipes are complimented by information on farming, mealtimes, cooking methods, diet, festival food, imported food and the use of food in medicines. Each recipe has simple step-by-step instructions illustrated with original colour artwork. Photographs from the period show food and farming practices.
- Author BiographyClive Gifford is an award-winning author and editor of children's books.
- Author(s)Clive Gifford
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFood and Cooking in
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and colour recipe illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width206 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $5.69Trending at AU $9.00
- AU $15.70Trending at AU $19.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.