All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionExamining both sides of the German-Newfoundland/Labrador experience, this work explores the colony's hidden multicultural history. From first recorded contacts to the end of World War II, it traces the lives of German-speaking fishermen, musicians, doctors, engineers, and entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographyGerhard P. Bassler is the author of numerous books, including Sanctuary Denied: Refugees from the Third Reich and Newfoundland Immigration Policy 1906-1949, and professor emeritus, history, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Author(s)Gerhard P. Bassler
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note41 b&w photographs
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.