All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAesthetics and functionality determine the architectural language of the buildings of Alexander Brenner. Following the success of his first book, the multi-award winning architect from Stuttgart is w publishing a second volume with new houses and villas from between 2010 and 2015. The projects described here are illustrated with informative texts and stunning photographs. This is an inspirational book for architects and developers
- Author BiographyThe Alexander Brenner studio has been consistently working on villa-style constructions for more than two decades. Brenner's villas can be interpreted and experienced as three dimensional works of art, sculptures for living in, structured throughout down to the smallest details. His works have been awarded numerous distinctions and prizes.
- Author(s)Alexander Brenner
- PublisherGeorg Callwey
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- Languageger, eng
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGeorg Callwey
- Content Note250 col.
- Weight1920 g
- Width252 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.