All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf the strength of Finnish photography is in gathering together irony, skillful craftsmanship, humor and reflection on media, then it has found one of its most talented representatives in Ville Lenkkeri, says PHOTO International. This volume collects new work by the Helsinki School photographer, set in the deserted Russian mining town, Spitzbergen.
- Author(s)Ville Lenkkeri
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Content Note77 colour illustrations
- Width270 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.