All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a readable translation of the classic Buddhist scripture on becoming a fully realized spiritual being in the midst of everyday life. Composed in about the 2nd century, this text tells the story of a laymen named Vimalakirti who lives an ordinary, worldly life while following the path of a bodhisattva - one who forgoes his or her own enlightenment to help others.
- Author BiographyCharles Luk was a lifelong student of Buddhism who translated several works of Chinese Buddhism.
- Author(s)Kuanyu Lu
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date11/06/2010
- Weight261 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.