All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionKatie needs a change from the fast paced life style of Miami and fate steps in, t so quietly, to help out. Strange words on an asylum wall and a nearly life ending assault by two thugs give her reason to escape to the tranquil Florida Keys. There, three men will impact her life: one from the grave, one from her past, and one from the present. But who can she really trust? And at what cost?
- Author BiographyRobin Elder was born in Washington DC, but grew up in north Florida and then eastern Tennessee. In 1983, just one week out of graduating from the University of Tennessee, she drove to Charleston, South Carolina to visit a friend. It was my first visit to the charming city and I liked it so much, I decided to stay, she recalls. But when my husband and I started dating in 1993, we took a trip with some friends to the Keys and fell in love with the islands. We've been making annual trips ever since and recently purchased our own little piece of paradise on one of the islands. When I'm not daydreaming about being down there to enjoy it myself, I manage to focus on playing lots of tennis, gardening, and entertaining my super energetic dog, Bailey. Oh, and of course, I've been busy writing. Her love of history and mystery, along with a particular fascination with Keys history, inspired her to begin writing - resulting in her debut novel, Vindication Key.
- Author(s)Robin Elder
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.