Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVogue magazine named her the queen of the burlesque revival, and Vanity Fair calls her a burlesque superheroine. She's integral to the underground fetish scene, yet she's front and center at every buzzed-about fashion show. Today's Bettie Page has transcended such cultural barriers with her astonishing grace, class, and artistry. This timeless vintage portfolio shows Dita von Teese when her rise to celebrity status was just a heartbeat away. Revealing a side to Dita that is well-known to the public, this book explores her fetish for corsets (she has more than 100 tailor-made ones) and her fetish for shoes (I never leave home without my high heels on), as well as other fetishes such as bondage and latex. The stunning front cover image of the 25th issue of Marquis magazine is included, featuring Dita painted from top to toe in silver. These stylish, sultry images are a fitting tribute to the early modeling days of a truly smart and sexy icon.
- Author BiographyPhotographer Peter W. Czernich: A woman in latex is like a sculpture, she should be perfectly lit and her beauty displayed for all to see and enjoy. Czernich is also editor of leading fetish magazine Marquis.
- Author(s)Peter W. Czernich
- PublisherEdition Skylight
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationHombrechtikon
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintEdition Skylight
- Content Note150 colour photos
- Weight808 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.