Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- SynopsisBorn in 1862 into an exclusive New York society -- against whose rigid mores she often rebelled -- Edith Wharton bridged the literary worlds of two continents and two centuries in her rich and glamorous life. The House of Mirth (1905), her tenth book, is the story of young Lily Bart and her tragic sojourn among the upper class of turn-of-the-century New York, touching upon the insidious effects of social convention and the sexual and financial aggression to which free spirited women exposed
- AuthorEdith Wharton,Tom Wharton
- Number Of Pages384 pages
- SeriesVintage-Library of America
- Publication Date1990-09-12
- PublisherKnopf Doubleday Publishing Group
- Publication Year1990
- Weight13 Oz
- Width5.1 In.
- Length7.9 In.
- LC Classification NumberPS3545.H16H68 1990
- Dewey Decimal813/.52
- Dewey Edition22
- Introduction byMary Gordon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.