All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere comes the beautiful bride, in this followup to Marnie Fogg's popular <i>Vintage Fashion: Knitwear</i>.Today's bride wants a wedding dress that expresses her personal style while also reflecting a rich tradition. Nothing achieves that goal as gracefully as a vintage or replica wedding gown. Whether it's a dazzling beaded tunic that captures the jazzy energy of the roaring twenties or a glamorous Hollywood-inspired dress from the 1950s, it can shape the entire wedding. With more than 250 photographs, this stunning volume takes readers on a dazzling tour of the past hundred years of bridal fashion, detailing the periods, styles, iconic designers, teworthy ceremonies, cultural influences, and key looks.
- Author BiographyMarnie Fogg is a fashion expert, lecturer, and media consultant. With a master's degree in art and design, she has been a senior lecturer in fashion and textiles at the University of Nottingham. Marnie is the author of several books and a contributor to <i>The Encyclopedia of Clothing and Fashion</i>.
- Author(s)Marnie Fogg
- PublisherLark Books (NC)
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleCarlton Vintage
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books (NC)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width222 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.