All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionA visual journey through 100 years of wedding styles and dresses, Vintage Weddings takes a close look at the key periods, diverse styles, icoclastic designers, significant ceremonies and cultural influences in wedding fashions. Organized chrologically, this book shows the reader how to recognize the silhouette that will best suit their body shape, identify luxurious fabrics, contrast various styles, and to source appropriate accessories, from gloves and shoes to flowers, veils, jewellery and table decorations. Throughout the book, individual pieces that epitomize the defining characteristic of each designer or decade are analysed in detail. This book is for those interested in collecting and acquiring all aspects of authentic vintage pieces relating to the wedding ceremony, and also for prospective brides who are buying new, but are looking for sources of inspiration.
- Author BiographyMarnie Fogg is a fashion expert and media consultant on all aspects of the industry. Marnie is the author of Vintage Handbags, as well as Couture Interiors: Living with Fashion, Print in Fashion, Boutique: A 1960s Cultural Phenomenon, and a contributor to the Encyclopaedia of Clothing and Fashion (Schribner, 2004).
- Author(s)Marnie Fogg
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note250 colour & b&w photographs
- Width222 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.