CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates the environmental hazards and risks to human health posed by the production and use of vinylidene chloride. Vinylidene chloride/vinyl chloride copolymers are used for the packaging of foods, as metal coatings in storage tanks, building structures, and tapes, and as moulded filters, valves, and pipe fittings. Food packaging applications include both commercial packaging films and household wraps.
- Author(s)World Health Organization(WHO)
- PublisherWorld Health Organization
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleEnvironmental Health Criteria
- Series Part/Volume Number100
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWorld Health Organization
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight285 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.