All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of articles putting violence in context. Includes topics such as assessing the evidence of a link between mental illness and violence, clinical symptoms, neurological impairment, using intensive care management to reduce violence by mental ill persons in the community, pharmacological and behavior treatments for aggressive psychiatric inpatient and much more.
- Author(s)American Psychiatric Association
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Introduction byCarl C. Bell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.