All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAiming toward improvement in the safety, efficiency, and specificity of viral vectors for neurobiological research and clinical applications, Viral Vector Approaches in Neurobiology and Brain Diseases covers key aspects related to the use of viral vectors in neuroscience, with a major emphasis on basic mechanisms of synaptic plasticity, learning, and memory, as well as molecular neuropharmacology and experimental animal models of brain disorders. The volume begins by delving into features of the viral vectors currently available in neuroscience and their production methods, and it then continues onward to examples of successful applications of viral vector techlogy to psychiatric and memory research, current applications of viral vector techlogy in the context of neurological disorders, as well as various cutting-edge applications of viral vector techlogy to neuroscience, including optogenetics. Written for the Neuromethods series, the chapters of this book contain the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that promotes successful, repeatable results. Practical and up to date, Viral Vector Approaches in Neurobiology and Brain Diseases will be useful t only to neurobiologists wishing to routinely use viral vectors in the laboratory but also to experienced scientists needing detailed new protocols for a variety of experimental applications.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 34 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight877 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRiccardo Brambilla
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.