Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionReal virgins say, Yes! (In Mexico, they say Si! ) With that answer, Susan Cobb commits to remodeling a house on the coast of Mexico-and refurbishing her life along with it. Virgin Territory will transport you to the rural lushness of Mexico's Pacific Coast, a region bursting with today's promise while still being deeply grounded in the past. As she puts down new roots in an ancient land, Cobb reshapes her perspective and reclaims her own sense of self. The Virgin of Guadalupe, along with a variety of indigeus goddesses and modern feminine icons, add a rich tapestry of focus, folklore, and color to her journey's landscape. Virgin Territory: How I Found My Inner Guadalupe is written in the spirit of Under the Tuscan Sun and A Year in Provence, but with the soul and humor of Anne Lamott. It is an essential read for those with a love for Mexico and a longing to see themselves clothed with the sun.
- Author BiographySusan J. Cobb has toured extensively throughout the United States and Mexico, speaking on practical spirituality and the role of women in religion. Also a well-known author of inspirational articles, Cobb makes her first foray into books with Virgin Territory. She lives with her husband in Mexico.
- Author(s)Susan J Cobb
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.