CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionMariah Miles grew up in a single parent home for most of her life. During her teenage years she became bitter with her mother and very rebellious. Becoming a young lady wasn't as easy as she thought. She blamed her mother because her father wasn't there. Circumstances in her life took a turn for the worse because of the choices she made. She grew up too fast on a fast track going where. Family and friends tried to steer her in the right direction. But it was too late if only she could turn back the hands of time and reverse the situation. She fell in love and it felt so good. Then love hurt so much when it was all said and done.
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.