All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers, teachers, and professionals in the field of young adult literature will find this survey and literary analysis of Virginia Euwer Wolff's books useful in their work and valuable as an aid to thoughtful reading. This text provides a literary and/or cultural context for each of Wolff's vels for young people, discusses the characters in terms of the plot and style, analyzes particularly literary elements as appropriate, and summarizes critical response. The point of each chapter is to attract readers and enrich their experience of each work.
- Author BiographySuzanne Elizabeth Reid is an assistant professor at Emory & Henry College in southwestern Virginia where she teaches courses in literature for children and young adults, Great Books, and teacher preparation. She is the author ofPresenting Cynthia Voigt andBook Bridges: Strategies for Teaching ESL with Children's and Young Adult Literature.
- Author(s)Suzanne Elizabeth Reid
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Young Adult Literature
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.