Virtual Banking: A Guide to Innovation and Partnering by Dan Schatt (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.72+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $41.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy is permanently transforming the banking industry, and digital payments are the key Electronic Payments, Mobile Commerce, and Virtual Banking: A Guide to Invation, Partnering, and Regulation takes a hands-on approach to competing in the modern banking environment. Former PayPal Head of Financial Invation Dan Schatt explores the reasons behind the massive consumer migration away from traditional banks, and provides clear, actionable guidance on beating new banking models at their own game. Digital payment is the hottest topic in banking today, and is set to define the future of the industry. Consumers are rapidly abandoning traditional banks in favor of institutions that are lower-cost and more consumer-centric. Between the pace of financial regulatory reform and the cloud computing revolution, the old banking model is on the fast track to extinction. Electronic Payments, Mobile Commerce, and Virtual Banking provides the information banks need to compete in this new environment, and details the integral implementation actions that will allow them to thrive. The book discusses real-world invations from banks, n-banks, and up and comers, and the heavy competition from the new outsource bank model. Topics include: * The changing POS landscape and the need for digital wallet partnerships * Shifting gears to greenfield market opportunities versus n-profitable markets * Digital channel best practices for superior customer experience * When to outsource, and what capabilities to truly own Case studies including PayPal, Google, Square, Facebook, Twitter, and more illustrate acceleration of invation through banking partnerships, as well as the mechanics behind banking's biggest, scariest threats. The trick to surviving the paradigm shift is to embody invation while providing a superior customer proposition. Electronic Payments, Mobile Commerce, and Virtual Banking: A Guide to Invation, Partnering, and Regulation provides the inside track on managing the shift and dominating the new marketplace.
- Author BiographyDAN SCHATT is the former Head of Financial Innovations for PayPal, responsible for defining and executing on PayPal's initiatives with the financial services industry. Schatt has also been an advisor to CGAP, part of the World Bank, and an industry analyst with Celent. Prior, he worked in the Financial Institutions Group at Citigroup. He currently serves as Chief Commercial Officer for Stockpile.
- Author(s)Dan Schatt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight426 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byRenaud Laplanche
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.