All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most complete nursing education learning systems available, Virtual Clinical Excursions guides you through a virtual hospital setting where the patients are real and their conditions are constantly changing. By immersing yourself in a realistic, yet safe, nursing environment, VCE allows you to get acclimated to the routine and rigors of the average clinical rotation where you can conduct a complete assessment of a patient and set priorities for care, collect data, analyze and interpret data, prepare and administer medications, and reach conclusions about complex problems. Each lesson has a textbook reading assignment and activities based on visiting the patients in the hospital, which provide a perfect environment in which you may practice what you are learning.
- Author(s)Donna D Ignatavicius
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication11/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement8th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.