All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis special double issue of the Journal of Mass Media Ethics resulted from the third annual international conference and colloquium on Virtual Reality and Communication Ethics. Delegates with expertise in cybertechnology were invited from different countries and from universities across the United States. As this agenda-setting special double issue demonstrates, the ethics of Virtual Reality must be worked out in the context of the most advanced research on information technologies, and in terms of a broad and sophisticated understanding of the liberal arts.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2004
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byClifford G. Christians
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.