All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionOur stories contain the memories of our remembering and forgetting of our authentic selves. Calling on virtues such as serenity, assurance, resilience, understanding, and wisdom builds bridges so that forgotten aspects of our true selves can be restored. Building virtue bridges offers a path of hope to those who feel that change is t achievable.
- Author BiographyAs a human being and author, Jeanette Collins Coffey is intrigued by the manifold possibilities inherent in the human spirit. Within the repository of the heart reside latent potentialities capable of generating multiple quests of a heart, mind, and spirit that desires transcendence. Wonder, wisdom, valor, tranquility, and resilience are some of the infinite heart qualities that beckon a sojourner who seeks sustenance, support, or new knowledge about the mystery of life. Virtue Bridges for Remembering Oneness and The Path of Yes explore the journey and offer revitalizing processes that can regenerate hearts, minds, and spirits wearied by patterns that are no longer life sustaining.
- Author(s)Jeanette Collins Coffey
- PublisherVirtue Bridges Publications
- Date of Publication26/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVirtue Bridges Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.