Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $52.95
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up, I really wanted to be a Christian. I knew God had expectations of me but I really wasn't sure what they were. Dress modest, be pure, act virtuous, don't sin. I heard those things in church all the time, but one really explained how to live them. It seemed impossible? Now, I kw IT IS POSSIBLE, and I'm going to tell you how to do it! In Virtuous Victorious & Valued, I'll teach you what God expects of you in plain, simple terms. No lectures - sermons! You'll see what God has to say about the things that you wonder about the most like temptation, relationships, boys an sex. Can you still be pure if you're t a virgin? Can you wear make-up or dress sexy and still be virtuous? Does it matter to God if you date a guy or a girl? Find out the answers to all your questions and take the uncertainty out of your Christian journey. I'm going to give you the tools and advice you need to live a life that's virtuous, victorious and valued! So what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
- Author BiographyAngela Whitehead is an educator, author and workshop facilitator. She is the author of Whose AM I? and Selfish Faith. She is also the publisher of Virtuous Victorious & Valued Magazine, a free online magazine for girls and women. Angela's mission is to help women of all ages see themselves through the lens of Christ! Visit Angela at write4queenz.com.
- Author(s)Angela Whitehead
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.