Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $194.31+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe visual processes involved in moving, reaching, grasping, and playing sports are complex interactions. For example, the action of moving the head provides useful cues to help interpret the visual information. Simultaneously, vision can provide important information about the actions and their control. This becomes a reiterative process. This process, and the interactions between vision and action, are the foci of this volume. This book contains contributions from scientists who are leaders in each of the several facets of the subject. Examples of the types of action considered vary from moving the eyes and head and body, as in looking around or walking, to complex actions such as driving a car, catching a ball, or playing table tennis. Graduate students and researchers in vision science, as well as physiologists and neuroscientists interested in any aspect of sensory or motor processes, will find this a useful and broad-ranging book.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/1998
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus.
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLaurence R. Harris,Michael Jenkin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.