All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last 30 years of the Soviet Communism project, Viktor Koretsky's art struggled to solve an enduring riddle: how to ensure or restore Communism's moral health through the production of a distinctively Communist vision. This exquisite new volume offers the first glimpse into the full body of Viktor Koretsky's poster artwork, with extensive reproductions from a private collection that is being made available here for the first time. Koretsky's propaganda posters were among the most invative and celebrated works of propaganda artwork produced during the Soviet era.
- Author Biography<b>Robert Bird</b> is an associate professor in the departments of Slavic Languages and Literatures and Cinema and Media Studies, University of Chicago. <b>Christopher P. Heuer</b> is an assistant professor of art and archaeology at Princeton University. <b>Matthew Jesse Jackson</b> teaches in the departments of visual arts and art history at the University of Chicago. <b>Tumelo Mosaka</b> is curator of contemporary art at the Krannert Art Museum, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. <b>Stephanie Smith</b> is deputy director and chief curator at the David and Alfred Smart Museum of Art, University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Viktor Koretsky
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.