Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis title demonstrates to students the value of design as a key strategic resource that can be utilized in the pursuit of securing a competitive advantage within highly complex and emergent markets. It offers contributions from key thinkers and practitioners drawn from both industry and academia to provide an essential guide to the development, key issues and future directions of design management.
- Author BiographyDavid Hands is award leader for the MA Design Management course at Staffordshire University, UK. David is also co-author of the recently published book Design Management: Exploring Fieldwork and Applications.
- Author(s)David Hands
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRequired Reading Range
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1040 g
- Width220 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.