Vision and Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom by David DuChemin (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.95+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if your image could only communicate one thing: one major idea, overarching theme, or driving emotion? If you identified this, you'd discover your vision for that image-the internal, invisible guiding principle that directs both how you capture the image and how you develop it in the digital darkroom. Without vision, you likely find yourself flailing both behind the camera and in front of the computer-indiscriminately shooting and arbitrarily moving sliders in hopes of stumbling upon something great every once in a while. With vision, you bring direction and intention to both the creation and development of all your images. Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is about identifying your vision and using Lightroom's Develop module to give voice-that outward expression-to your vision. Photographer David duChemin begins with the fundamentals of a vision-driven workflow, where he discusses everything from vision and style, to the importance of mood and color, to the crucial role of histograms and of getting the best possible digital negative to work with. After demonstrating how the Develop module's tools affect the aesthetics of your image, duChemin then offers a straightforward approach to developing your images in accordance with your own personal vision: identify your intention, minimize the distractions, maximize the mood, and draw the viewer's eye-all while leaving room for play and serendipity. Finally, duChemin applies this approach to 20 of his photographs as he takes you into his own digital darkroom and, beginning with the original RAW file, works step by step through the development of the final image.
- Author BiographyAn assignment photographer specializing in humanitarian projects and world photography, David duChemin has been creating compelling stories with a camera in hand for over twenty years. A passionate contributor to the international photography community, duChemin's first book, Within the Frame: The Journey of Photographic Vision, received worldwide acclaim for its vision, passion, and depth. David has shot on five continents for assignments and projects covering places as diverse as Paris, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Peru, Ethiopia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, India, Nepal, and Mongolia. Find David online at Pixelatedimage.com.
- Author(s)David DuChemin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/07/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width204 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.