All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to awaken or revive interest in the debate about the proper role of the public sector t only in terms of ecomics but also the possibly negative effect wholesale privatisation is having on society what may be termed the public good. Debates the rights of shareholders over public interest, always leaning towards the latter.
- Author(s)David Hayward,Peter Ewer
- PublisherVulgar Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintVulgar Press
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.