All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.98
About this product
- DescriptionA VISION OF PEACE explores the emergence of the interfaith movement and the role that Sri Swami Satchidananda played in its evolution. A pioneer in the movement, he participated in and organised interfaith gatherings and seminars; he created invative interfaith programmes, retreats and worship services; and he founded communities where people from all backgrounds and diverse traditions could live and serve together harmoniously. Swami Satchidananda's unique contributions helped to establish the interfaith movement as a veritable path to peace. He envisaged a peaceful planet, a heaven on earth and he shared that vision with one and all. We can make it a reality.
- Author BiographySatchidananda Saraswati was an Indian religious teacher, spiritual master and yoga adept, who gained fame and following in the West. Author of many philosophical and spiritual books, Satchidananda updated traditional handbooks of yoga such as the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Bhagavad Gita for modern readers, both with his incisive insights as a Yogiraj, master yogi and as a master of humorous parables.
- Author(s)Rev. Sandra Kumari de Sachy
- PublisherIntegral Yoga Publications
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintIntegral Yoga Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.