All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn recognition of the 15th anniversary of the ULI J. C. Nichols Prize for Visionaries in Urban Development, this book profiles the 15 remarkable prize recipients from 2000 through 2014. For each laureate, the book includes a biography showcasing the winner's commitment to improving the urban environment. Each is illustrated with colour photos of the works and activities of the winner. The ULI J. C. Nichols Prize for Visionaries in Urban Development hours individuals or organizations employing invative processes, techniques, and insights to obtain the highest quality development practices and policies. This prize is designed to encourage developers, planners, community leaders, and other related professionals to think profoundly about how urban development affects the livability of our neighbourhoods.
- Author BiographyTrish Riggs is vice president of strategic communications for the Urban Land Institute. She has more than 30 years of experience in journalism, media relations, and speech writing, including for the Daily Press in Newport News, Virginia; the Housing and Development Reporter in Washington, DC; and the National Association of Realtors. She lives in Washington, DC, USA.
- Author(s)Trish Riggs
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Weight846 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.