All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionAfter over ten successful years in print, Visionary Business will be available in a new, revised edition, with 25 percent new material from the author. A combination of Stephen Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and Paulo Coehlo's The Alchemist , Visionary Business describes the quest for entrepreneurial success as far more than the ability to be financially savvy. Told as an anecdotal tale of wisdom, Allen makes clear from the start that he learned as he went and that his secret to success lies t so much in management elan but in practical grace and humble persistence. In this story, Allen's mentor, an older investment specialist named Bernie, teaches him the ways of ethical and socially responsible business. Together they direct Allen's fledgling attempts into a thriving corporate success, founded on principles as diverse as Eastern and Western spirituality, simple kindness, mysticism, and market savvy. Visionary Business is an empowering and inspiring look at the possibilities of right livelihood and creative leadership, for anyone who seeks the balance between entrepreneurial success and personal fulfilment.
- Author BiographyMarc Allen is a renowned author, composer, and speaker. He cofounded New World Library with Shakti Gawain, and as the company s president and publisher, he has transformed it from a small start-up with no capital into one of the leading publishers in its field. His previous books include <i>The Greatest Secret of All</i> and <i>The Millionaire Course</i>.
- Author(s)Marc Allen
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.