All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionEvery generation rediscovers the ageless tales from Arthurian myth. This superb collection of 130 color and black-and-white illustrations presents unique interpretations of medieval times and the chivalric code by a variety of legendary artists, including N. C. Wyeth, Aubrey Beardsley, William Russell Flint, Howard Pyle, and others.
- Author BiographyJeff A. Menges specialises in fantasy art and has edited books on the art of Arthur Rackham, Edmund Dulac and Warwick Goble.
- Author(s)Jeff A. Menges
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight467 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.