All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn this survey, contributors examine issues of women's rights violations in Mediterranean countries as represented in politically engaged films of the region.
- Author BiographyFLAVIA LAVIOSA is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Italian Studies at Wellesley College, USA, and is on the international editorial board of Sine/Cine: The Journal of Cinema Research.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleComparative Feminist Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFlavia Laviosa
- Foreword byLaura Mulvey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.