More items related to this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.12Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe official map of Scotland, published in association with Scotland's national tourist authority, Visit Scotland, shows Scotland's tourist attractions on one easy-to-use map. This clear, easy to follow road map with colour classified roads contains everything for the tourist who wishes to explore this beautiful country. The map, at a scale of 5 miles to 1 inch (approximately 1:300,000), shows the locations of over 1700 things to do and places to visit. The map includes: * Castles, gardens, distilleries, museums and art galleries. * Ancient monuments and natural wonders and beautiful scenery. * Country parks, forest trails and cycle routes and other outdoor activities. * Camping and caravan sites. * Visit Scotland Information Centres and National Tourist Routes. * Detailed inset maps of the main cities Glasgow and Edinburgh. * Distance chart in miles.
- Author BiographyExplore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
- Author(s)Collins Maps
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/08/2016
- Content Notemaps
- Weight90 g
- Width115 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Map Scale1:316800
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- u7jf10 Apr, 2015by
Fantastic Map - Pity not more robust paper.
This is the second Visit Scotland Touring Map by Collins I have purchased. The first one proved invaluable on our last trip to Scotland. Regrettably the quality of the paper the map is printed on disintegrates quickly, (particularly around the fold lines). I have personally taken it upon myself to cover both sides of my new Collins Map with contact plastic so it will last the distance. Great Map - pity it is not more robust.