All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- A Visual Approach to Two-Semester A&P Lab The highly anticipated Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual Cat Version (Stephen Sarikas) brings all of the strengths of the revolutionary Visual Anatomy & Physiology book (Martini/Ober/Nath/Bartholomew/Petti) to the lab. This lab manual combines a visual approach with a modular organization to maximize learning. The lab practice consists of hands-on activities in the lab manual and assignable content in MasteringA&P(R). This program presents a better teaching and learning experience by providing: *Personalized learning with MasteringA&P: Engage students with assignable lab activities that help them visualize structures and understand processes-all automatically graded.*A visual approach and modular organization: The two-page modules seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide students through lab activities-with page flipping.*Frequent practice: Opportunities for practice include pre-lab questions (Before you Begin, Consider This), post-lab questions (Review Sheets), pencil-to-paper activities (clearly marked with a black triangle), and critical thinking questions (Making Connections). Students have the opportunity to practice online with MasteringA&P.*Learning Outcomes that tightly coordinate with lab activities: The clean one-to-one correspondence between the numbered exercise-opening Learning Outcomes and the numbered two-page lab activity modules gives students an easy-to-follow learning path and instructors an easy vehicle for assessment. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringA&P does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MasteringA&P search for ISBN-10: 032181715X /ISBN-13: 9780321817150. That package includes ISBN-10: 0321814266/ISBN-13: 9780321814265and ISBN-10: 0321981073 /ISBN-13: 9780321981073. MasteringA&P is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Author BiographyStephen N. Sarikas received his Ph.D. in Anatomy from Boston University School of Medicine. He is Professor of Biology at Lasell College in Newton, Massachusetts, where he teaches A&P lecture (using the Visual A&P book) and lab in addition to other science courses. Sarikas is the author of Laboratory Investigations in A&P, Second Edition, a two-semester A&P lab manual published by Pearson. His experience writing that lab manual and working with the Martini illustration team is a strong foundation for his work on this new lab manual.
- Author(s)Stephen N. Sarikas
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenjamin-Cummings Publishing Company, Subs of Addison Wesley Longman, Inc
- Weight1474 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.