Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree good reasons to learn C++: It's available for DOS, Windows, OS/2, Mac OS, and nearly every other operating system out there, making it one of the most portable languages around. C++ is very powerful. It's used to create products such as Excel and Access, and it's used in MIS departments and consultants to create mission critical applications for business and government. And, it's one of the most popular languages in the world. But, before you master C++, you need to get a handle on Visual C++, a set of powerful development tools for writing C++ programs. Visual C++ For Dummies is your complete guide to the Visual C++ environment and C++ programming. It gets you up and running with the code, confidence and cunning you need to start programming powerful utilities, cool games, or multimedia masterpieces. In time you'll: Master the Visual C++ development environment, libraries, wizards, editors, compilers, and debugger Develop reliable code using object-oriented programming Unravel the mysteries of variables, statements, and pointers Add class and inheritance to your programs Use streams and exception handling Manage complex projects using the visual project show Debug programs and correct syntax errors Visual C++ Programming For Dummies covers all the bases of with clear, accessible instructions, sample programs and lots of source code. Ideal for complete newcomers to C++ and experienced C++ programmers alike, it's divided in three sections: A quick-guide to Visual C++ covers the main features of the programming environment, tools, and utilities A practical overview of C++ programming fundamentals walks you through the development of several C++ programs A practical introduction to object-oriented programming a great primer for beginners and experienced C++ programmers And as if all that weren't eugh, you also get a bonus CD-ROM featuring: All the code from the book Trial versions of Ultimate Toolbox, and Wise Installation System 15-day trial version of InstallShield Express Demo version of Objective Took Kit Visual C++ For Dummies gives you everything you need to master Visual C++ and harness the power and portability of C++ today!
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors Michael Hyman, a multimedia technology professional, is a coauthor of Borland C++ 5 For Dummies, 2nd Edition, and the author of Visual J++ For Dummies and Dynamic HTML For Dummies. He is also a contributing editor for Windows Tech Journal and Microsoft Interactive Developer. Bob Arnson is Technical Marketing Manager at the NuMega Lab of Compuware Corporation. Former Senior Editor for PennWell Publishing's VC++ Professional, Borland C++ Professional, and VB Tech Journal, he has written or coauthored several computer books, including Borland C++ 5 For Dummies, 2nd Edition.
- Author(s)Bob Arnson,Michael I. Hyman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/08/1998
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight822 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
- Reading AgeFrom 18 to 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.