All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in paperback, this successful radical approach to complex analysis replaces the standard calculational arguments with new geometric ones. With several hundred diagrams, and far fewer prerequisites than usual, this is the first visual intuitive introduction to complex analysis. Although designed for use by undergraduates in mathematics and science, the velty of the approach will also interest professional mathematicians.
- Author BiographyTristan Needham is Associate Professor of Mathematics at the University of San Francisco. For part of the work in this book, he was presented with the Carl B. Allendoerfer Award by the Mathematical Association of America.
- Author(s)Tristan Needham
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/1998
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Content Notenumerous line drawings
- Weight924 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.