All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApply best practices for capturing, analyzing, and implementing software requirements through visual models-and deliver better results for your business. The authors-experts in eliciting and visualizing requirements-walk you through a simple but comprehensive language of visual models that has been used on hundreds of real-world, large-scale projects. Build your fluency with core concepts-and gain essential, scenario-based context and implementation advice-as you progress through each chapter. * Transcend the limitations of text-based requirements data using visual models that more rigorously identify, capture, and validate requirements * Get real-world guidance on best ways to use visual models-how and when, and ways to combine them for best project outcomes * Practice the book's concepts as you work through chapters * Change your focus from writing a good requirement to ensuring a complete system
- Author BiographyAnthony Chen is a requirements architect who has developed a requirements training program used internationally, and helped pioneer key requirements-modeling concepts.
- Author(s)Anthony Chen,Joy Beatty
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width189 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.