All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains over 40 illustrated activities to improve the visual perception skills which are vital in effectively accessing the learning environment. This work features tasks that are sorted into topics and cover a range of visual skills such as visual discrimination, matching, size grading, figure ground perception and recall.
- Author(s)Katy Hill,Mark Hill
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note43 (whole page illustrations)
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.