All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical guide to using Visual Studio 2013 that will help you become familiar with the improvements made over previous versions. Each recipe provides a handson approach to the new features with step by step instructions on how to increase your productivity. If you are a developer excited about the new features introduced in Visual Studio 2013, then matter what your programming language of choice is, Visual Studio 2013 Cookbook is for you. You should have a good kwledge of working with previous versions of Visual Studio to enjoy the recipes in this book. This book provides practical examples to help you use Visual Studio 2013 more effectively.
- Author BiographyJeff Martin is a longtime technology enthusiast and has been a contributing writer for InfoQ (www.infoq.com) for over two years, focusing on .NET and Microsoftbased platforms. Having experience in writing, testing, and designing software, he enjoys learning about new technologies and explaining them to a broader audience. Readers are encouraged to follow @VSDevTips on Twitter to receive updates on the book as well as news for getting the most out of Visual Studio. Richard Banks has developed software for the last 20 years for a wide range of industries and development platforms. Over the years he has played many roles including that of a developer, team lead, project manager, and CIO/CTO. He is a Professional Scrum Trainer, runs the Sydney ALT.NET user group and the Talking Shop Down Under podcast. He owns and contributes to a few open source projects, and has spoken at Microsoft TechEd and a number of other events and user groups around Australia. For some strange reason, he gets a real kick out of helping development teams to improve and produce great software. If you want to get in touch, he tweets at @rbanks54 and blogs at http://www.richardbanks.org/. He currently works as a Principal Consultant for Readify and is a Microsoft Visual Studio ALM MVP.
- Author(s)Jeff Martin,Richard Banks
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.