Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together leading international scholars and filmmakers focusing on Latin American cinema. Themes discussed include subjectivity, history, memory, representations of reality, cinema's relation to the public sphere, and issues of production, distribution and marketing.
- Author BiographyMIRIAM HADDU is Lecturer in Latin American Studies at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK. JOANNA PAGE is Lecturer in Latin American Cultural Studies at the University of Cambridge, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/06/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoanna Page,Miriam Haddu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.